We are looking for a positive, detail-oriented individual to serve as the Project Manager for Kristin Schell and The Turquoise Table Team. Our ideal candidate is both a creative problem solver and a self-starter who finds joy in serving behind the scenes to help facilitate the many details of The Turquoise Table, both as a brand and a ministry. Our candidate would also live in the Austin, TX area.
- Managing the overall workflow of The Turquoise Table brand, podcast, social media, and online community (TTC).
- Scheduling Kristin’s podcast interviews, appointments, and occasional personal commitments.
- Listening to pre-published podcast episodes to pull relevant quotes for social media and discussion guide.
- Help T3 represent Kristin and the brand across social media platforms.
- Copywriting: Oh there will be writing … lots and lots of writing! (copy for all brand channels including show notes, media posts, newsletter, and blog posts)
- Being happy to be her right-hand person and possessing an understanding the challenges that come with being a business owner who spins many plates.
- Booking all travel details and then providing a digital one sheet for Kristin with all pertinent information.
- Community Management: Responding to comments, DMs, and reporting back to the team when serving a customer, partner, or fan.
- Working with Kristin to schedule weekly team meetings with the other members of the T3 (Turquoise Table Team) through Zoom and then sending follow-up communication with meeting notes and follow-up information.
- Regular, helpful communication with the other members of the T3 to ensure they have what they need from Kristin and can follow through on their job responsibilities.
- Missy, T3 Merchandise & Partnerships Guru
- Katelyn, T3 Speaking Coordinator & Turquoise Table Story Collector
- Erin, T3 Website & Convert-Kit Ninja
- Cynthia, T3 Designer of Pretty Things & Social Media Maven
Working with the T3 Speaking Coordinator to coordinate speaking requests, fees, and contracts.
Work with T3 Merchandise Manager on order fulfillment and inventory management (we fulfill store orders ourselves!).
Strengths & Abilities
Our ideal candidate would exhibit all or many of these qualities—
- Making lists, accomplishing said tasks, and then crossing them off your list makes you giddy.
- You crave organization and a creative mess waiting to be tidied looks like a party.
- You are professional and you have no trouble representing Kristin and The Turquoise Table both in email and phone communication with poise and warmth.
- You are diplomatic. You can equip yourself to both stand behind the mission of The Turquoise Table and also protect Kristin’s time, family, and general well-being.
- You’re a team player. You understand that problems are solved when we are all able to work within our sweet spot and bring our collective gifts and talents to the table.
- You are efficient and you love a good system that brings order to chaos and simplicity to a problem waiting to be solved.
- You are an excellent note taker. You can be the bridge from a brief conversation into next steps.
- You possess initiative. You can quickly adapt to a situation and identify the people that need to be involved and bring them in.
- You are tech-savvy and can work with Mac products, main social media platforms, the Google Suite and Asana.
- Photography and/or video skills would be a PLUS.
- Social media is something you LOVE.
Kristin’s Work & The Turquoise Table
What began as Kristin Schell’s desire to bring connection to her neighbors, has grown into a beautiful movement stretching across fifty states and eleven countries.
As founder of The Turquoise Table® and Front Yard People movement, author and movement maker, Kristin travels the country speaking at conferences and events with an encouraging word on how to open our lives and homes to others. She lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband, Tony, and their four children.
Kristin is an Ennegram 7 with a strong sense of what can be solved over chips and queso— which means she is the most fun boss you will ever have!
Read more here.
This is a PART-TIME 15-20hrs a week position (to start)
Must live in Austin, Texas.
The pay will start at $18 an hour.
There may be annual team retreats involving some travel where you would need to be away from home for a few nights.
Occasionally, you would accompany Kristin on select speaking engagements.
How to Apply
Please answer the following questions and send resume to Kristin at the link below.
- What does community mean to you?
- Why do you want to be part of The Turquoise Table Team?
- What do we need to know about you that will make it irresistible to hire you?