Maker of Pretty Things
- Augusta, GA
- Enneagram #9
- Favorite Food: a big salad and fresh bread— ideally together
- The Turquoise Table movement inspires me to start right from where I am and go from there, to love my current and future neighbors.
Website & Tech Ninja
- Greenville, SC
- Enneagram #4
- Favorite Food: Panang Curry
- The Turquoise Table movement inspires me to step outside of my comfort zone and reminds me that small acts of kindness in the midst of the everyday truly do matter.
Turquoise Table Story Collector
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Enneagram #3
- Favorite Food: All the mac and cheese
- The Turquoise Table inspires me to be present and intentional with those around me and encourages me to stop and actually take notice of the people and things that are going on in my own neighborhood and community. It’s motivated me to initiate conversations and connections where I might not have before!
Head Honcho of Merch & Partnerships
- Austin, TX
- Enneagram #2
- Favorite Food: I love guacamole and I love cheese!
- The Turquoise Table inspires me to build more community and friendships with my neighbors. I’m also a perfectionist at heart which used to hold me back from inviting neighbors over for a meal. I’m learning the art of simple hospitality and that everything doesn’t have to be perfect!