How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dry
- 2 tsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss pumpkin seeds in melted butter. Add paprika and sea salt. Stir to coat seeds evenly.
- Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Roasted pumpkin seeds are great on their own as a snack. Or try sprinkling them in salads, over pasta or as a garnish to soups for an unexpected, seasonal crunch.