Sure you can buy a bottle of Catalina Salad Dressing, but why? I bet you have all the ingredients on hand and I promise you’ll spend more time questioning “why” than it will take you to blend up a jar of this delicious dressing.
With one taste and in less than five minutes you’ll make a savory trip down memory lane. The dressing is good on any tossed salad, but it’s a MUST for Fiesta Bean Salad. Yep, just like your grandmother used to make.
Did you grow up with a bottle of Catalina in your fridge?Print
Homemade Catalina Salad Dressing
Oh tasty and tangy Catalina – it’s time for you to make a come back.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- Place all ingredients except olive oil in a blender. Blend until pureed. With blender running on low, slowly add the olive oil until emulsified.
- Catalina Dressing keeps refrigerated for one week.