Welcome to The Kitchen Mission. I’m so glad you are here.
When I got wind of the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by Susan and Janice at 5 Minutes for Mom, I knew I wanted to join in on the fun. I’m glad you stopped by and look forward to meeting new friends as we blog hop during the week long party.
How ’bout a little trivia game? If you are new here, it’ll give you a glimpse into my family’s life and the mission field I’m currently serving (hint: the name of the blog!). For the peeps in the village who know me, we’ll see how well, huh? 😉 Mia (aka. my mother) you are not allowed to play because as we all know “mothers not only know best, they know everything!”
Because no party is complete without party favors, I thought I’d give away a copy of my favorite cookbook The Family Dinner.
Alright, on with the game. Which one of the following statements is NOT true about me? Leave a comment with your answer and I’ll pick a lucky winner after the party!
1. I write a food blog focusing on healthy, family dinners at The Schell Cafe
2. My favorite color is pink
3. Husband & I have four Littles ages 3 – 11 years old
4. I have a deep desire to take better photographs
5. I spent a cold winter in Siberia
6. I regret not sharing the gospel when I snuck into East Berlin
7. Husband told me he was going to marry me on The Golden Gate Bridge
8. We know the arduous road of international adoption
9. I love fairy tales, especially ones about food & my time living in France
10. I write The Kitchen Mission as an act of obedience
11. Husband & I bleed Burnt Orange (Hook ’em)!
12. I love Jesus
Leave a comment guessing which one of the statements is NOT true about me for a chance to win The Family Dinner. You will love this cookbook!
Thanks for stopping by the party and I look forward to getting to know you too. Leave a link to your blog and I’ll be sure to stop by for a visit. Can’t wait.