Oh yeah… it’s as good as it looks.
The Littles picked out this recipe and whipped the cake up all by themselves. I can’t think about how fast they are growing or I might polish off the rest of the cake by myself.
S’mores cake is a perfect treat to have on hand for impromptu visitors or gatherings at your turquoise table. Did you know we’ve grown to over 300 people in The Turquoise Table Community in the past three weeks? If you haven’t signed up yet – come join us! The next newsletter comes out this weekend and you’ll never guess the news I’m sharing. (Hint. . . The Flower Fairy may have returned!)
So grateful for y’all. Let me know what you think about the s’mores cake!Print
A perfect pairing of chocolate cake and classic s’mores. Now you’ll be saying I want s’more cake!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 12 - 16 1x
- 1 package (15 oz) chocolate cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 (1.55 ounces each) Hershey bars, broken into small pieces
- 3 whole graham crackers, broke into bite-size pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 – inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, pudding, and milk in a large bowl. Mix with an electric mixer until well blended. Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows over the cake. Broil for 30 seconds until marshmallows are golden brown. (Watch carefully, this happens quick!)