P is for paleo. Husband and I first dabbled in the paleo world about four years ago. People thought we were crazy. We thought we were crazy. But we felt better, looked better, and generally love eating paleo. When we can stick to it that is. Paleo is a problem for carboholics. And passionate home cooks who live to create in the kitchen. But we do what we can and lately I’ve felt the need to clean up my post-holiday, first-of-the-year-recipe-testing diet. We aren’t doing a full-on Whole30 Challenge right now, but I am incorporating some of our favorite paleo recipes into our lives.
I can’t get enough of this curry roasted cauliflower. Slightly spicy, warm curry is softened by the pleasing sweetness of coconut. Husband and I both love the abundance of flavor.
If you are looking for a paleo primer and yummy recipes, I highly recommend Everyday Paleo by Sarah Fragoso. I have two of her cookbooks and love them both. Sarah’s website is a fabulous resource, too.
Try it, you’ll like it!Print
Curry Roasted Cauliflower
Bursting with warm flavor, curry roasted cauliflower is a powerful source of nutrition and flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: vegetable
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix melted coconut oil and spices. Add cauliflower and stir until all the florets are coated.
- Spread the cauliflower onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes.